We will be hiring our first round of guides for the 2023 season at the beginning of March . Our second intake for guides will be early May and then again mid June .We will be hiring guides for our Guided Canopy Tour AND our new Big Zip Dual Zipline Adventure Ride!
Guest Service Agent hiring begins early June for the summer season. Shuttle Drivers start in May. We would love to get your resume on file**
Adrena LINE Zipline Adventure Tours is committed to providing a fun, memorable and safe experience for our guests and our staff. We provide a comprehensive training program, competitive wages, and outstanding benefits, including:
- Paid training with complimentary uniforms and gear
- Awesome staff events, including costume parties, games nights, bonfires, beach festivities and more!
- Complimentary zipline passes and discounted rates for family & friends
- Discounts at industry partners
- Staff pricing at the adjacent 17 Mile House Pub & Liquor Shoppe
- Monthly staff recognition award (the coveted “Move of the Month”)
- Commission-based sales contests
- Reduced requirements to qualify for stat pay
- Free parking at Adrena LINE (or at downtown location for Shuttle Drivers)
Think you’ve got what it takes to create a memorable experience for our guests? Want to have the best summer job in Victoria? If you are an outgoing and adventurous person, who enjoys working with others, we want to hear from you!
Positions at Adrena LINE:
Click the links below to apply for a specific position, or fill out our Online Application Form.
- Employment FAQs
- Zipline Guide Certification Course
- Emergency Rescue and Evacuation Competency Training (ERECT)
- Visa Requirements for Foreign Workers
- Class 4 Unrestricted Driver’s License (ICBC)