Job Type: Seasonal Contract (April/May – September/ October)
Adrena LINE Zipline Adventure Tours provides a fun, memorable and safe experience for our guests and our staff. We provide a comprehensive training program and competitive wages. Think you’ve got what it takes to create a memorable experience for our guests? Want to have the best summer job in Victoria? If you are an outgoing, adventurous person who enjoys working with people and the outdoors, we want to hear from you!
We are currently seeking enthusiastic, hard-working, and reliable individuals to join our team as Zipline Guides. Zipline Guides are responsible for the direct delivery of our product to guests visiting our facility.
- Exhibit professional leadership characteristics. Interact with guests in an upbeat, positive and friendly manner while providing an experience that is educational and exhilarating.
- Demonstrate technical mastery of all zipline equipment, rigging and course infrastructure.
- Ensure that tours are timely, safe and enjoyable for every guest. Identify and manage risk and help maintain a clean work environment.
- Current First Aid and CPR C (minimum Standard First Aid or equivalent)
- Successful completion of Adrena LINE’s Zipline Guide Certification Course
- Successful completion of Adrena LINE’s Emergency Rescue and Evacuation Competency Training
- Adventurous, comfortable with heights, and competent in performing emergency procedures
- Excellent interpersonal skills – competent, friendly and upbeat!
- Ability to multitask and problem solve
- Organized, responsible, dependable, self-motivated, and attentive to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work outdoors in varied weather conditions
- Previous experience leading groups, public speaking, or guiding
- Work experience in the customer service and/or adventure tourism industry
- Experience working at heights, understanding the concept of mandatory safety at heights
- Unrestricted Class 4 Driver’s License with clean driving record
Guides are scheduled for 3 to 5 days of guide work each week. Hours are variable and include some evenings. Weekends are required.
$37.50/trip plus gratuities
Operations Manager (or Operations Assistant in their absence)
We have 2 flights of Zipline Guide training scheduled for 2020:
- Late April – Competition closes April 15th
- Late May – Competition closes May 15th
Please visit our website at http://adrenalinezip.com/about-us/employment-opportunities/ and fill out our Online Application Form and attach your resume and cover letter. If you have questions, please email us at email@example.com.