We are now accepting applications for the 2023 .
Job Type: Seasonal Contract (March/April – September/October)
Adrena LINE Zipline Adventure Park provides a fun, memorable and safe experience for our guests and our staff. We offer a comprehensive training program and competitive wages. Want to have the best summer job in Victoria? If you are an outgoing, adventurous person who enjoys working with people and the outdoors, we want to hear from you!
We are currently seeking enthusiastic, hard-working, and reliable individuals to join our team as Zipline Guides. At AdrenaLINE our guides are ultimately 4 things: educators, entertainers, coaches, and leaders.
The goal is to have fun and create lasting memories for our guests. Our guides can lead people through an experience that helps them step out of their comfort zone, build self- confidence, and overcome challenges. It is ultimately a craft and a lifestyle.
Our culture and code of ethics is about valuing and investing in people. We work to build guides up and give them space and tools to thrive. Working at AdrenaLINE is a great place to hone your leadership, risk assessment, group management, and interpretation skills.
Candidates will first be trained to operate our new Big Zip – Dual Racer Adventure Ride. Once candidates demonstrate proficiency with this role they will become eligible to train as a Canopy Tour Guide. Strong candidates with previous guiding experience ,climbing and/or rigging experience may be selected to participate in Canopy Tour Guide training immediately.
- Exhibit professional leadership characteristics.
- Interact with guests in an upbeat, positive, and friendly manner while providing an experience that is both educational and exhilarating.
- Demonstrate technical mastery of all zipline equipment, rigging and course infrastructure.
- Ensure that tours are timely, safe, and enjoyable for every guest. Identify and manage risk and help maintain a clean work environment.
- Current First Aid and CPR C (minimum Standard First Aid or equivalent)
- Successful completion of Adrena LINE’s Zipline Guide Certification Course
- Successful completion of Adrena LINE’s Emergency Rescue and Evacuation Competency Training
- Ready to learn how to be competent in performing emergency procedures
- Excellent interpersonal skills – friendly and upbeat!
- Excellent physical condition
- Ability to multitask and problem solve
- Organized, responsible, dependable, self-motivated, and attention to details are essential skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work outdoors in varied weather conditions
- Previous experience leading groups, public speaking, or guiding
- Work experience in the customer service and/or adventure tourism industry
- Experience working at heights, understanding the concept of mandatory safety at heights
- Unrestricted Class 4 Driver’s License with clean driving record
Guides are scheduled for 3 to 5 days of guide work each week depending on where we are at in the season. Hours are variable and include some evenings. Weekends are required. Typical Schedule could look like :
- Mid March – May Long Weekend approximately 15-30 hours a week is typical, weekends are the busiest times
- May Long weekend – September long weekend approximately 30-40 hours per week, typically 4-5 days on, 2 days off
- For employees whose contract continues after the September long weekend, approximately 15-25 hours a week, mostly weekends
Starting at $19.00/hr Plus gratuities
Operations Manager (or Operations Assistant in their absence)
Please visit our website at http://adrenalinezip.com/about-us/employment-opportunities/ and fill out our Online Application Form and attach your resume and cover letter. If you have questions, please email us at email@example.com.