Policies and Guidelines
Adrena LINE’s top priority is the well being of each and every guest who takes part in the tour. All equipment utilized has been engineered and meets or exceeds industry standards to ensure an enjoyable experience for our guests. Our ziplines and platforms are inspected daily and are registered with the BC Safety Authority. In addition, our guides are thoroughly trained in every aspect of working at heights, so you can feel confident you are in good hands while on your tour.
We are thrilled to once again offer families and household groups a fun and safe outdoor activity. We are following all of the recommendations from the Provincial Health Office and have implemented a number of policies and protocols to ensure the safety of our staff and guests. To help us help you to have the most awesome time, we ask that you please follow the instructions of our staff.
Please do not participate if you have: experienced cold or flu-like symptoms within the last 14 days, been in close contact with anyone else who has had these symptoms in the last 14 days or traveled outside of Canada in the last 14 days. Please note: If you are displaying symptoms of respiratory distress or illness you will be asked not to participate.
Policies we have implemented include:
- Private tours: It will only be your group with your two guides, no strangers!
- Group spacing: We’ve scheduled our tours so that you will not come into contact with another tour group.
- Enhanced Disinfection Protocols: All of your zipline gear and high contact areas in our office are being disinfected between every zip group.
- Staff health checks: Staff are screened daily and must sign a health declaration before each shift
- Staff hygiene: Our guides will be wearing gloves and protective face masks and will be washing and/or disinfecting their hands regularly.
- Waiver – All guests are required to sign a waiver. This document outlines the risk involved with ziplining, ATV riding and walking on our course. By completing the waiver, you are agreeing to accept this risk. Participants under 19 must have a parent or guardian’s signature. The waiver must be completed at time of check-in and witnessed by our staff. Please feel free to read over our waiver prior to your visit by clicking on the following link: Adrena LINE Waiver Form.
- Weight Restrictions – Our weight restrictions are 40lbs/18kgs minimum and 275lbs/125kgs maximum. Guests between 40lbs/18kgs and 60lbs/27kgs are required to ride tandem with a guide. Due to COVID-19 protocols, we are currently unable to offer tandem spaces. Currently all guests must weigh at least 60 lbs to participate.
- Cancellation Policy – Any cancellations that are made within 24 hours of the tour departure will be charged the full tour price. This includes no-shows, late arrivals and any reduction in booking party size. A refund or credit will not be issued for any guests that are in contravention of our policies. Charges will be applied to the credit card provided. (Special provisions are in place for cancellations due to health emergencies)
- Local Contact Information – A local telephone number is required in the event that a tour has to be changed or cancelled due to inclement weather. We strive to inform our guests at the earliest as possible should a trip be cancelled or changed for any reason.
- Absolutely no alcohol, cannabis or illicit drug use permitted prior to or during a tour.
- Closed-toed and closed-heel shoes are advised for all guests. No dress shoes, high heels or flip flops.
- Age Restrictions – Our minimum age requirement is 5 years of age. Children 12 years and under must be accompanied by someone 15 years of age or older during the tour.
- Physical and Health Requirements – Guests must also be able to hold to their slings with one hand, and bear weight on both legs for extended periods of time without the use of aids. Our tour is not recommended for those who are pregnant, or those who experience dizziness, seizures, or have any other physical impairments. Those with heart conditions or high blood pressure should consult a physician prior to making a reservation.
- Check In – Unless otherwise specified, check-in time for all tours is 20 minutes prior to the scheduled tour time. If you have reserved shuttle transportation from Downtown Victoria, please reference your booking confirmation for your pick-up time and instructions on where to meet.