Shuttle Van Driver
**Due to COVID-19 we have postponed hiring and training of new staff for the 2020 zip season. However, we are still accepting applications at this time!**
Job Type: Seasonal (May to September)
Shuttle Drivers are responsible for providing an exceptional, safe and welcoming experience that leaves a positive, lasting impression on all guests. They are enthusiastic, hard-working, and reliable individuals.
- Provide round trip transportation for guests between various downtown locations & Adrena LINE
- Aid guests in entering and exiting the shuttle, and ensure all guests follow passenger regulations
- Provide commentary and information on various points of interest
- Coordinate with OPS1 regarding trip details via company cell phone (hands-free)
- Complete daily vehicle inspections and ensure company vehicles are in good working condition
- Complete other required paperwork (i.e. Gas Logs & Damaged, Defective, Missing and Restocking Report Forms)
- Maintenance & refueling of vehicles and submission of receipts in a timely manner
- Maintain cleanliness of company vehicles by washing exterior and interior
Required Certifications / Training
- Unrestricted Class 4 Driver’s License
- Minimum of five years of driving experience with a clean driving abstract
- Excellent interpersonal skills – competent, friendly & professional
- Customer service focused
- Responsible, dependable & self-motivated
- An attitude and work history that indicates a safe working record
- Ability to follow direction & map reading
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong organizational & time management skills
- An understanding of risk management & commitment to safe working practices
- Ability to resolve conflicts and work under pressure
- Standard First Aid, OFA 1 or 16 hour equivalent with CPR-C (First Aid Providers)
Hours are variable, and evening and weekend work will be required. Full (5 shifts/week) and part-time (minimum 2 shifts/week) contracts available. All shifts are subject to demand, confirmed either the evening prior, or morning of.
Wage is dependent upon experience.
Over time pay (time and a half) if 8 hours exceeded in one day, or if 40 hours exceeded in a week
How To Apply
We are currently recruiting for the 2020 zipline season! To apply, fill out our Online Application Form and attach your resume and cover letter. If you have questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the large volume of applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.