Exhilarating Outdoor Enjoyment for Everyone!
- A total of eight ziplines, ranging from 150ft/45m to 1000ft/305mGuide with Tandem
- Experience the forest canopy as you cross two suspension bridges
- Platform and zipline heights range from 60ft/18m to 150ft/45m
- An exciting and fun 10 minute Unimog ride up to the top of the zipline course is included in your adventure
- Our tour takes place on 100 acres of coastal temperate rainforest with magnificent mountain and ocean views
- The tour duration is approximately 2 hours. If your tour includes transportation from our Downtown Victoria, the tour duration is approximately 3.5 hours
- All tours are fully guided by our professionally trained staff
What to Bring Ziplining
- Comfortable footwear – Closed-toe and closed-heel shoes are recommended. No dress shoes, high-heels or flip flops
- Dress for the weather – Layering is a good idea, and clothing items not required can be stored in our complimentary lockers located on-site
- Rain gear – One time use rain ponchos are available for purchase on-site
- Camera – Guests are encouraged to bring a camera along with them on the tour
Full Moon Zipline Tours
Feel the rush as you experience the fun and excitement of Adrena LINE at night! Adrena LINE offers our regular zipline tour with the added thrill of zipping under a full moon. Full Moon Zipline Tours are offered on Fridays or Saturdays nights closest to the calendar full moon. Tours begin just after sunset and continue through twilight and into the night. In addition to our standard zipline equipment, guests are outfitted with headlamps to help navigate trails and platforms. Remote lighting on each of our platforms further helps illuminate these areas.
2020 Full Moon Dates: