Adrena LINE Zipline Adventure Tours is your adventure destination on Southern Vancouver Island. We will soar above your expectations while providing an exhilarating treetop adventure and offering educational insight into the wildlife, history, and natural beauty of Sooke.
“Our vision for this company was really born out of wanting to share and preserve the natural beauty of an amazing piece of the rainforest and its wealth of insight into the history of the area.”
– Jeremy Wilson, Adrena LINE Director
“We also like a good adventure, especially one that educates people on our local environment. The adventure we have created here will definitely leave an impression on those who dare to take a zip.” – Scott McQueen, Adrena LINE Director
The following core values guide our organization and operation:
- Deliver timely, professional, thrilling, and educational tours for every guest.
- Offer a reservation experience that is pleasant and professional, leaving guests excited to spend their time with us.
- Cultivate an enthusiastic team, and enable our guests to share in this enthusiasm through participation in our tour.
- Provide a fun and professional work environment, enabling our team to learn and grow.
- Contribute to our community, both Sooke and Victoria.
- Maintain awareness that profitability and sustainability is essential to our future success.
Our company is dedicated to the ongoing preservation and conservation of the delicate and unique ecosystems and wilderness surrounding our course, as well as the natural environment that spans the Sooke-Port Renfrew area, from the old growth forests right down to the coastal waters. We pride ourselves in providing an opportunity for visitors and locals to immerse themselves in this spectacular environment and learn about its natural elements and wildlife first-hand. We feel that through education and knowledge, environmental conservation and sustainability will emerge, and we continually strive to be passionate about protecting our natural surroundings.
Our green initiatives include, but are not limited to:
- Advanced waste reduction through the implementation of an extensive recycling program
- Installation of Energy Star water coolers to replace bottled water previously supplied to guests
- Reduced energy use via efficient lighting solutions, including sensor lighting
- Sustainable purchasing practices, including biodegradable cleaning products and 100% FSC recycled paper products
- Consolidation of vehicle use to maximize efficiency and minimize greenhouse gas emissions
- Preservation of over 100 acres of temperate rain forest, including advancement of ecological education within our tours
- Regular participation in programs designed to evaluate and minimize our environmental impact, including CRD’s GreenStart program and Climate Smart
- Annual fundraiser in support of The Wilderness Committee
Donations & Sponsorship
Adrena LINE Zipline Adventures Tours is committed to supporting our community and industry through donations and sponsorship. Due to the volume of requests received, we ask that all requests be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure your request includes the following information:
- Name of organization/cause
- Contact name and address
- Charitable Number
- Date of event/deadline for donation
- Value of donation required
- How will this initiative benefit our community or industry?
- How will the donation or sponsorship be presented?
All requests will be reviewed bi-weekly. Only those approved will be contacted.
Awards & Honours
- Greater Victoria Chamber of Commerce – Employee of the Year (2014) – Awarded to Paul Rudd, Operations Manager. Honours an employee who demonstrates a sustained dedication and commitment to their work, provides outstanding customer service, initiates improvements in the workplace, and maintains a positive work-life balance.
- Trip Advisor – Certificate of Excellence (2012-2019) – Recognizes and honours exceptional businesses for consistent excellence, as reviewed by travelers on the Trip Advisor site
- BC Business Magazine – BC’s Best Companies to Work For (2011) – Recognizes the best small companies to work for in British Columbia
- Sooke Region Chamber of Commerce – Medium Sized Business of the Year (2011) – Recognizes a Sooke business that has demonstrated superior quality in all aspects of operation
- Tourism Vancouver Island – Tourism Sustainability Award (2011) – Recognizes a tourism business in the Vancouver Island Region that has that set out to minimize their environmental impact, conserve natural resources, respect local cultures and benefit local communities in the past 12 months
- Capital Regional District – Ecostar Land Stewardship Award (2011) – Recognizes individuals, groups, or organizations working on preserving, enhancing or restoring ecosystems and/or expanding local food production, urban forests or natural parks. Innovation and education, protection and preservation of our natural landscapes are important aspects of the Land Stewardship Award, and could include urban forest projects, ecosystem planning, best practices in land use management or food security education programs