This customized course emphasizes how to deal with potential accidents related to participation in high risk adventure tourism activities with the focus on ziplining. The course will build on the topics covered in most 8 hour First Aid courses, providing students with refresher training through instruction and scenarios.
Specialized training will include:
- Emergency radio protocols
- Emergency rescue planning
- Scene management and patient assessment
- Spinal immobilization and patient transport
- Introduction to high angle rescue
- Paperwork and reporting
*Pre-requisites: Standard First Aid, OFA 1 or sixteen hour equivalent with CPR-C
This 16 hour course is conducted on site at Adrena LINE. The course is scheduled into your work week, after completion of the Zipline Guide Certification Course. This course is mandatory for Zipline Guides.