Job Type: Seasonal (March to October)
Hours are variable and include evenings and weekends. Guides usually work three trips a day, with four trips being the maximum. Trips are approximately two hours in length and guides are expected to be on site and ready 1/2 hour before their first trip of the day and up to 1/2 after their last trip of the day (Mandatory for ancillary activities both pre and post tour).
$35/trip + gratuities (Junior Zipline Guide)
- Exhibit professional leadership characteristics. Interact with guests in an upbeat, positive and friendly manner while providing an experience that is educational and exhilarating.
- Demonstrate technical mastery of all zipline equipment, rigging and course infrastructure.
- Ensure that tours are timely, safe and enjoyable for every guest. Identify and manage risk, and display the ability to communicate clearly, both written and verbally.
- Minimum 19 years of age
- Standard First Aid, OFA 1 or minimum 16 hour equivalent with CPR-C (First Aid Providers)
- Successful completion of Adrena LINE’s Zipline Guide Certification Course
- Successful completion of Adrena LINE’s Emergency Rescue and Evacuation Competency Training
- Experience leading groups, public speaking or tour guiding
- Experience working at heights, understanding the concept of mandatory safety at heights
- Work experience in the customer service and /or adventure tourism industry
- Unrestricted Class 4 Driver’s License with clean driving record and five years driving experience
How To Apply