Job Type: Seasonal (March to October)
Hours are variable and include evenings and weekends. Guides usually work three trips a day, with four trips being the maximum. Trips are approximately two hours in length and guides are expected to be on site and ready 1/2 hour before their first trip of the day and up to 1/2 after their last trip of the day (Mandatory for ancillary activities both pre and post tour).
$35/trip + gratuities (Junior Zipline Guide)
- Exhibit professional leadership characteristics. Interact with guests in an upbeat, positive and friendly manner while providing an experience that is educational and exhilarating.
- Demonstrate technical mastery of all zipline equipment, rigging and course infrastructure.
- Ensure that tours are timely, safe and enjoyable for every guest. Identify and manage risk, and display the ability to communicate clearly, both written and verbally.
- Minimum 19 years of age
- Standard First Aid, OFA 1 or minimum 16 hour equivalent with CPR-C (First Aid Providers)
- Successful completion of Adrena LINE’s Zipline Guide Certification Course
- Successful completion of Adrena LINE’s Emergency Rescue and Evacuation Competency Training
- Experience leading groups, public speaking or tour guiding
- Experience working at heights, understanding the concept of mandatory safety at heights
- Work experience in the customer service and /or adventure tourism industry
- Unrestricted Class 4 Driver’s License with clean driving record and five years driving experience
How To Apply
Fill out our Online Application Form and attach your resume and cover letter. If you have questions, please email us at email@example.com. Due to the high number of applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are currently accepting applications for the following training dates:
February 26th to March 8th
April 17th to April 26th
May 15th to May 24th
June 19th to June 28th