Job Type: Seasonal (May to September)
Adrena LINE is currently seeking an enthusiastic, hard-working, and reliable individual to join our team as a Full-Time Shuttle Driver. For most of Adrena LINE’s guests, the Shuttle Driver is their first impression of the company. The Shuttle Driver is responsible for providing an exceptional, safe and welcoming experience that leaves a positive, lasting impression on all guests.
Hours are variable and evening and weekend work will be required. Shuttle Drivers work a maximum of 40 hours each week.
Dependent upon experience.
- Navigate roadways between downtown Victoria and Sooke with the utmost of care and attention to traffic
- Perform pre-trip vehicle inspections before every shift and complete accurate inspection reports
- Maintain cleanliness of the vehicle and complete regular cleaning duties
- Provide interesting information regarding the area for our guests while en-route
Required Certifications / Training
- Unrestricted Class 4 Driver’s License with a clean driving abstract
- Minimum of five years of driving experience
- Standard First Aid, OFA 1 or 16 hour equivalent with CPR-C (First Aid Providers)
- Excellent interpersonal skills – competent, friendly & professional
- An attitude and work history that indicates a safe working record
- Strong organizational & time management skills
- Responsible, dependable & self-motivated
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
How To Apply
Fill out our Online Application Form and attach your resume and cover letter. If you have questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the high number of applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.