Job Type: Seasonal (March to October)
As the first point of contact with all of our guests, Guest Service Agents are responsible for creating a pleasant and professional experience, leaving guests excited to spend time with us. Their friendly and upbeat personality combines with a genuine desire to deliver outstanding customer service. An amazing attention to detail despite a busy environment, ensures that policies and procedures are followed accurately.
A maximum of 40 hours weekly. Day and evening shifts available, weekends required.
$13.00 per hour
- Greet guests in a friendly and professional manner, anticipating and addressing their unique needs/concerns
- Provide consistent and accurate information on our company, tours and the surrounding area
- Ensure guests are aware of, and comfortable with, all activity requirements and policies
- Respond to, and resolve inquiries via telephone, email and in-person
- Coordinate tour arrangements for guests, including reservations, payment and transportation details
- Perform accurate and thorough guest check-ins, ensuring tours depart in a timely fashion
- Execute daily computer-based tasks, including reservations, data entry, reporting, research
- Administrative opening and closing duties, including maintenance of a cash float
- Practice proactive risk management habits
- Ongoing maintenance of retail products (inventory and re-stocking)
- Ensure a clean and tidy workplace
- Special projects, as assigned by management
- Excellent interpersonal skills – an upbeat, friendly and professional attitude
- Ability to multitask and excel in a busy environment
- Team player, yet also able to work independently
- Strong knowledge of Sooke/Victoria and the surrounding area
- Ability to organize, plan ahead and manage workload
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Previous experience in customer service, hospitality/tourism, sales
- Excellent computer skills, specifically Google Apps and Microsoft Office
- Awareness and understanding of risk management
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Standard First Aid / CPR Level C certification an asset
- Proficiency in additional languages an asset
How To Apply
Fill out our Online Application Form and attach your resume and cover letter. If you have questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the high number of applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are no longer hiring for the 2017 zipline season. Please check back soon for 2018 postings!