Job Type: Seasonal (March to October)
The Guest Services Team Leader is responsible for supporting and enhancing the execution of Guest Services at Adrena LINE. Working closely with the Guest Services Manager, they cultivate an enthusiastic and professional team, leaving guests excited to spend time with us.
A maximum of 40 hours weekly. Day and evening shifts, weekends required.
$14.50 per hour
- Execution of all duties regularly expected of Guest Service Agents
- Supervision of Guest Services staff when Manager not available
- Practice of proactive risk management habits, including enforcement of operational policies
- Timely and effective resolution of customer conflicts/complaints
- Respond to, process and execute group booking/corporate sales
- Support of community & staff events (includes temporary ziplines, parades, etc.)
- Special projects, as required to meet the evolving needs of the business
- College/university degree in Tourism/Hospitality Management, or a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a hospitality/tourism, sales, customer service role
- Excellent interpersonal skills – an upbeat, friendly and professional attitude
- Ability to organize, plan ahead and manage workload
- Ability to multitask and excel in a busy environment
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Team leader and player, yet also able to work independently with little supervision
- Excellent computer skills, specifically Google Apps and Microsoft Office
- Awareness and understanding of risk management
- Proficiency in additional languages an asset
How To Apply
We are currently accepting applications for the Guest Service Team Leader position with training beginning on February 24, 2016. Fill out our Online Application Form and attach your resume and cover letter. If you have questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the high number of applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.